Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I AM HAPPY!
gosh. ain't i?
wahahahah.






omg.
my maths.
it's horrendously miraculous.
LOL!
i thought i did badly for amaths paper2 but i topped the class!
lol. and topped amaths paper 1 too.
therefore, i topped my class for amaths, with 88% :D
i am truely happy.



my emaths.
paper2 yongzhi topped.
but im just short of one mark lol.
awww. haha. its okay.
i topped paper 1 :D
and if i'm not wrong,
i topped emaths in class again.
96% :D
obviously, i was truely happy.







next,
i think i am having that mood to study and online is a boring thang for me now.
GREAT!
lol.
ofcourse, i can stay more focused and beat those scholars next! LOLOL.
[as if. =.- haha]
YAYY!
im truely happy for that too :D






lastly,
my laogong is okay le :D
of course i am happy :D
and he improved SOOO much for geog and chemistry.
i am SHOCKED!
lolol! kidding :D i know he's qiang one!






oops.
i think i going to rollerblade with jon this sat.
pray that i don't fall kayy? LOL.








CHUAWENLIN MUST JIAYOU HOR! :D
wo hui bang ni de!









alright peeps.
that's all.
don't stay online too long.
go study :D








i still can't believe what happened to me.

No comments: