Friday, November 03, 2006

ALRIGHT.
olevels is two days ahead, or three someone called it. haha.
anyway, i would like to thank alot of people, erm or, stuff. HAHA.





















































































































haha alright.
firstly, i wanna thank mrDC for going through thick and thin with me.
he's so shag now. ):
and ofcourse my mrwhite and mrgrey! haha. two cutest slingbags in the world :D

and mrquiksilver, who supplied my inks fluids and stuff.! HAHA.
my two big 'O's TYS, which made my science alil stronger!
my dearest mp3 which accompanies me after a dead pile of formulae.

and lastly, PS2 :x
HAHA. im so sorry i can't control myself and played some, theese few days.
:x oops.










ALRIGHT THE END.
olevels' here to make its annual visit.
bye people :D
so long!

No comments: