Saturday, September 22, 2007

the irritating left eye.











I JUST WANNA SAY THANKS BRO.
YOU REALLY REALLY MADE MY DAYYYYYY.
:) jiayou xiongwei, we have to get through this shit.













yes this was yesterday- the poor state of my table.
i was eating carrot cake, yup. and drinking apple juice at 2330.
CL vivian can be my alibi. LOL.
i was trying to study yea. hehe.
so when i study, guess where the piles went?
clever! it all landed on the floor. guess the state now, when the floor already contained lots of piles, files, my digital cam, notebook and everything. haha, you wouldn't want to imagine!
I DID ELASTICITY! SAY YAY! hahahaha. like finally?








TODAY. i nearly died.
the irritating sore eye. omg. and FLU. kovan yoshi was super cold.
zhiyuan was emo, i'm super high cos' i did elasticity :D hAHA.
and chinese lit... omg. so much la.

really really thanks xw and zongyi, i will pass geog :D
ok i still got alot to do, i should do oligopoly first... ...

No comments: