Thursday, November 15, 2007

LEP Immersion Programme China, 16Nov - 30Nov.

Activity today was great. Sec 1s tried hard and they really improved. This is the last time I'm gonna call them Sec 1s too, haha. A big thank you to Yongqing Michelle Isaac and part-time Joel. :)

Firstly, realised XMS corps didn't win anything much this year. Not trying to hint anything (I don't have to), but my dearest Sec 2 cadets, this is your chance! Go to NCOC, shout and volunteer and do whatever positive stuff that outshines and outstands, show the Zone that we aren't lagging behind. I want to hear good news when I come back, some trainee awards and blah!

Secondly, good luck to S3 Dept! Yay, pure XMS blood, haha. I'm sure it'll be fine since you guys have such a strong leader. Have fun, lots of fun and jiayou for NCOC!

Thirdly, bon voyage to beloved jerome mel and xiongwei! You guys are always missed, have fun in your trips, I'll see all soon!

Fourthly, I am so high over sjab now, maybe because of the Sec 1s. They're just very bubbly and active, which isn't good for my throat. I hope the zone presentation trainings won't turn me off, although they mostly likely will.

Fifthly (odd), my friend you guys better take care! And to jiaying yingjie and serena, don't worry I won't grow too round! =P

I see light this morning, you saw it too? :)
I'm gonna work hard for the corps, it should be a tough year ahead.
(We say that every year... But, well. haha.)


Today was xinmin prom, reminded of last year's. Haha.
Bon voyage to myself, bye people.
Miss me, I'll miss most.
:)

random: FIFTEEN DAYS IS TOO LONG LA.

No comments: