Wednesday, August 02, 2006

the heat's on.
and it subsided.
thank god. haha.

had a high fever yesterday.
unbearable man.
and a splitting heaache.
luckily everything went away today, except the headache.
gosh.
made stupid faults for maths today.
i even gave mrs thang a stupid suggestion for a question when i did not do that in my answer paper.
dots. =.-
hope this fever won't burn off my intelligence.
lol.






today most of the time was selfstudy.
lol like mothertongue and english.
so boring.

and daryl tan say i'm trying to foreplay him!
lol 'foreplay' isn't used like this, isit?
haha. now who's playing with who? :x





today was another tiring day,
with that headache going on on my head.

but huimin's sweet.
she wanna buy me an apple since an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
LOL.
that's funny.
hahaha.








alright.
back to my physics.
lalala.

No comments: