Sunday, August 13, 2006

sometimes.
i think i don't know myself.

sometimes.
i do things so out of expectation.

sometimes.
i just lose grip and do silly and stupid things.
which i thought i would never do.

sometimes.
things just happen the way i never thought it would.

sometimes.
i caused this misery myself.









even it is a mistake, it is a beautiful mistake.
give me time, and maybe. i will know if it is a mistake or not.
i really wanna explore. i want an answer.

it may not be what i wanted, but atleast i tried.
i learnt to open myself up. give myself a chance, give everybody a chance.
but. when it's late, all turns bad.

even if i'm late, i still must try.
read this yea.
read it and i will feel much better.

i'm crazy.











imaginations run wild for the future and the mirages.
what's the future and what's the mirage.
i wanna decide. i really want to.
but the ball's on your hands.
haha. i am crazy.









sometimes.
i really don't know myself.

No comments: