Tuesday, October 24, 2006

okay.i'm feeling much better.
so.
i wanna blog :D
some random stuff.





I-WANNA-DO! [if it's regardless of money stuff. heh.]


be selina's boyfriend (:
I WANNA GET L1R5 SIX!
I WANNA AN A1 FOR HCL!
lunch with xiongwei. alright that's kinda long time ago.
KILL ACNE!
burn FATS!
HOLD MY CONCERT :D
go paris (:
go africa and help the children!
earn my first million before 40! lol.
GET MARRIED when im 27!
JAPAN! :D
beautiful venice! haha.
always keep in touch with my friends and huangguoxiong! (:
PLAY MAHJONG WITH PUREPIGS EVEN TIL THE AGE OF 80!
purepigs buy houses next to each other! [mahjong easily accessible lol.]
TEACHH!
SAVEE!












i am crazy today.
and thanks lot mr neoxiongwei :D
chinese must get A1 yea (:
take care of your face too.
pimples T.T

No comments: