Sunday, October 08, 2006

well.
i saw mummy's new post and i am touched.
so i wanna write a post of gratitude too.





i don't know how to start.
but.
these few months..

mummy- thanks for accompanying me whenever i need you. and thanks for every advice and blahblahblah! must jiayou for your studies :D we fight together de!

zhiyuan- haha. it's TEN YEARS liao la! make it another ten okay? haha. whenever you need help i am here to help you :D cheerup always!

laogong- !!! after crapping for almost 730 days, i am stronger le! thanks always for listening to my whimpers and giving me support and advice. ni zhen shi yi ge hao pengyou! ^^

jonlee- rahh. thanks for helping me slim down [-.=] and honing my tolerance level LOL. and thankyou for peiing me go swimming ever week! (:

sheila- you are one nice girl yea! but don't bully weiyuan everytime hor! be nice to him like how you are towards the rest! (:

serena- omg big cow. haha you're a nice person seriously. but you'll be nicer if you bury that hatchet :D purepigs forever!

jiaying- ARHH! haha. everytime we bitch cause we just beside each other! how can! baddie leh. must jiayou for olevels. i wanna bitch with you in jc too :D

yingjie- mahjong mahjong mahjong! haha. i wanna win again :D and thanks for being a nice nice person. haha. and feeding me with those high-in-cholesterol mooncakes. lol

mrt- thanks for your advice every now and then and your costly sacrifices! zhen de xiexie xiexie!

richard- haha i love your mummy! and don't snatch honeydew from me! haha. i looking forward to the chalet!

wenlin- hahaha. we always quarrel. but at the end of the day, you are my jie always :D jiayou for your olevels!

rachel- yayy! SHE should be coming soon. remember to buy the most expensive tickets this time and we're going to go together! :D

ben- xiaohong shifu! xiexie ni jiao wo ni de jue ji! haha. i still suck at it, but thanks :D and study hard!!!

changrong- heyy hubby! mooncakes are bad for health and girls normally dont like de! :x haha thanks for trusting me all these while and share my dirty lil stuff of life. (:

mel- heyy you are the best crapper for life! haha. you must cheerup and don't fight with a dead techno- stuff. i am here to listen to your craps of the day! :D

gabriel- hey you! haha. you are so spastic with your kp face every now and then. well you are a great friend who always thot of your friends :D cheerios!

shermaine- my dear must study hard leh! not tall physically doesnt mean cannot get grades like gabriel's haha! jiayou! :D

jerome- oh my dear foolish gor. you are a nice man. but too bad not every girl is lucky. don't dwell on it and carry on to be a nice man! :D

kahloon- ahh my darling! thanks for trying to teach me cantonese. lol. you are a great man and sibei is blessed :D

chelsa- hey ursucha. although we din really see each other and communicate with dead electronics, you're my good friend and i never forget you :D haha. rock on!

kunyang- hey you fatass! haha. thanks for your advice. i don't need them now. cause i'm going to study and hibernate myself! you jiayou too :D



oh. such a longwinded post.
it's like me anyway haha.
my best wishes for purepigs, 406, stjohn, AA, ACNC, friends and every one out there.
:D







friends are like rocket jets.
they made things easy for my small wings.

No comments: