Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I AM IN COLLEGE. WHEE (:

yesterday....
AA AC must jiayou jiayou.
HCI footdrill really damn zai.
I saw it with my own eyes on sunday.
They even train on sundays! oh my god.
And they were so uniform, but yet their trainers still samulah.
c'mon, book your trainers down to HQ on sundays too! :D
I hope to see you guys during OTC and your HQ trainings next sunday! :D

haha i'm weird, i don't want to use a new post.
gahhh :S
okay, had maths lecture just now and it's freaking boring.
bev, sitting beside me just uploaded that photo on her livejournal.
WHAT IS THIS?! haha. rahhh.
maths tutorial got cancelled, since there's only 6 of us left in college.
eng lit people went little india to eat curry, LOL.

i just wanna say, i got the most outstanding student for year 2006! lol.
omg, i'm freaking shocked. changrong slapepd my face when he heard that, haha.
[disgress: TJCians remember to vote changrong and zhiyuan for SC!]
yes, i'm the valedictorian for xms 4E5N 2006, haha.
need to give a speech on speech day.
another plusplus on my JC testimonial.
another step closer to MOE scholarship.
another monetary source ^^

okay. haha. i shall stop here.
whee i still got a longgggg break!
byebye people :D

No comments: