Monday, April 09, 2007

The tough gets going!

[blogged in word format]
Okay, what a day.
Had AA gathering on Good Friday! can’t be anymore funnier! Hahahahaha.
I just realized I got the talent of making ugly and stupid faces!
Econs students, this is no doubt the elasticity of the skin! [ES]
and i changed my phone! hahaha. K800I with great tennis game.


















































Saturday was FAC briefing, and two words: WASTE TIME!
Really, I could spend my wise time on maths tutorials or something.
I really am very slow behind compared to my CG.
But well, I think, I can catch up with another 2 days : P
I’m hyper, can’t help it!

Sunday was OTC.
Almost dozed off during every lecture.
And we had two hours of English lessons! That wasn’t communication!
Oh well.. I like Tango! We’re all very funny.
Sam Sir told us something on Sunday and I thought, well. It’s quite true.
And I want to share with the baby compteams.
“When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.”
Never bow to evil forces my juniors! When you guys find it tough, you guys get tougher!
:D I know I’ll be proud of you guys.

And Tango won the communication [it’s ENGLISH language] games[or test]!
Haha, thanks to michelle and aaron.
But I still feel sian towards OTC.
PT was tougher than the previous. Adelard and me sweated another 2 puddles of water.
It made me feel like shit today during PE @ TJC today. Oh man.

Today!
Haha finally school started after a rather long weekend.
And I felt very lethargic.
Made a promise to my geographical side of me to study human geog on the bus since there’s a test today.
I guessed I’ve failed. I slept on the bus once I board on and koksiong scolded me. lol.
Rahh! But I think I still did great for the data response test today! HMPH!
You never take geography and never realize how hard it is! Still psycho me to take chemistry! Hahahaha. *lame diao. I think I’m talking to myself.

And today, I just realized something funny in college.
Hmmm, to gain popularity, you have to act.
Really, acting. Fancy just a student council election,
And I see one or two twerps standing up and ACT like a leader.
What donation drive, and it’s an one-man show somemore.
I’m sorry to be blunt, but you drenched in sweat with your green uniform doesn’t make me empathise with you. It makes me feel that you’re doing this drive for votes and popularity.
Oh my. And I think zhiyuan’s much better! Haha.
Sort of regretted it, maybe I should run for elections with zhiyuan too.
Poor her, she’s alone.
I really just realized how evil and nasty politics can get.

Rahh! I ran 2.4km again without stopping! Ahahaha.
But it’s 12.10 minutes. Slow wenbin! Next week’s pull up and board jump.
I think I’ll fail both and have to go for SPECIAL PE lessons, oh great.
T.T

I have loads of homework undone. And I promised to seokie to catch up with the rest of the CG! Haha, give me this whole week to catch up.
And I just realized I haven’t done MOI! Haha. Dead meat.
Oh, and photos with Beverly and Sarah and a birdbird photo of huang guoxiong.




































sjab sjab sjab sjab sjab!
OTC is ending, two more theory phases! :D


When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

No comments: