Sunday, August 19, 2007

freaking tired.















THIS IS BOOBOO THE PEIXUANNS!
HAHA. with LOOLOO THE WENBINNS.
we are loo and boo! :P
weee.
today's OTC was kinda crap. 1.5 hours and we're dismissed.
dismissed at 3plus and don'tknow to eat lunch or dinner. lol!

went off to eat with chelsa at hg mall anyway.
met these two freaking fucking gays on the bus.
not that i discriminate homosexuality. i am NOT, i'm partly one anyway :P
[disclaimer: just for fun]

THEY ARE, OMG. both of them, on the bus. standing right NEXT TO ME.
[i sat out chelsa sat in.]
one of the guys stood right next to me, USED HIS BUTT AND RUB MY ARMS.
what the fuck.
i tried to push him away but he still rub.
disgusted, real disgusting.
lucky he backed off after a while.
i was psychologically hurt. :(

THEN, the two guys, omg.
the one who touched me put his both hands on two railings. [if you get me.]
if you don't it's okay, that's not the main point.
the second guy standing behind him, HUGGED HIM, TIGHT TIGHT!
OMGOMGOMGOMG. they are standing in the MIDDLE OF THE BUS,
next to the bus exit door.
i swear i got nothing against homos but they should be a little more, discreet.
oh man. i ate alot after that, to compensate for my fear. [yea right glutton.]

OK THAT'S THE END.
let you see the spastic bear.
next sunday is AGI rehearsal and camwhoring session!
[i don't care i got back my K800I i must take photos with my OTC mates]
and next next sunday is AGI and WE'RE DONE! :D

POC COMING POC COMING POC COMING!
I CAN'T WAIT LA.




























and my dear cheer up :)
i love u, jiayou!

No comments: