Monday, August 27, 2007

JIE AND LARD I LOVE YOU! :)












this is the person whom i went through thick and thin in our two years of upper sec life.
we bitched about everything in school, in class, in higher chinese, in stjohn, in purepigs, and whatever.
i still remember we quarreled like siao during prelims period, haha that was funny.
she made my stjohn and 406 life fun and exciting. the slackest logistics storekeeper, always skip maths questions, only know how to go toilet and drink honey green[or red?] tea, and only know how to make fun of me! rahh.
haha chuawenlin take care yea, no matter how hard it is i'll be here for you :) we're sisters, and i love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE! [28aug]














LARD! my gay. oh my god, i finally found someone shorter than me.
first day of OTC and i realise there's this guy with such a weird name in my group, ADELARD.
sounds funny, and he is funny.
so so lucky i found such a good friend in tango, so that i won't feel alone despite being the only one from xms corps and were strangers with most of my zone people.
[i'm not forgetting you chelsa :D]
thanks for supporting me throughout during OTC camp, keep me going during the hike, especially that scary sideroad of that scary hill while i'm scared of the heights, having fun being the team movement ICs during national comp, and always being so considerate and helpful.
i love you too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! :) [28 aug]



10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF. [kahlun i'm doing :D]

[1] IT'S ONLY THE FIRST POINT AND I'M THINKING HARD. oh i love to shit every morning. it's like a routine. sometimes i even have to take taxi to temasek cos' i feel like shitting. if not i'll stop at tanah merah or tampines to shit before i go tj. haha.

[2] I CAN EAT SATAY LIKE FREE. i think i can eat 40 sticks non-stop. don't you think satay is like... addictive?! haha.

[3] when i study i drink alot of hot stuff. i can drink two cups of coffee and two cups of milktea while finishing only one chapter of econs. AND I LOVE TO STUDY DURING MIDNIGHT! on my table la.

[4] MY LOVE FOR BANDUNG IS UNDENIABLE. once i bought rose syrup and condensed milk and tried to make myself. since then, i always trust the bandungs of coffeeshops more.

[5] I LOVE YELLLLLLLLLOW. [that's like durh? whole world knows!] but do you know, i have two yellow pencils in my pencil case, one yellow highlighter, two yellow-coloured pens [no use, but they're yellow] and a yellow eraser! my waterbottle is yellow, i buy yellow teeshirts on impulse, and even my friendster skin is yellow! the gay lemons. haha. i have an expensive yellow file which i leave it at home and never use it, cos' i broke a little on the first day i used. haha. so i never bring it out again. talking about love of yellow yea. :P

[6] i don't like people to say things halfway, then stop down there. like stuck down there, so gaowei. so if you wanna say you better say everything, if not don't let me know.

[7] I SWEAT LIKE A COW. omg. disgusting. weiqi knows :D

[8] I AM VERY HAIRY, okay many people knows that. haha. at this point of time i cannot think of any more ideas.

[9] I LOVE S.H.E! weets. i bought the most expensive ticket to their latest concert and the second most ex to their first concert in spore. i queued from 6hours and 45minutes during the Superstar roadshow just to see hebe and selina only. i queued for a number of hours in marina square once and found a bimbo standing behind me and rachel trying to cut our queue. i swear the stuff i bought, those merchandise albums and stuff, cost up to hundreds. omg, sinful.

[10] i got a special power! i sleep in class [especially sec4], but answers questions correctly posed by my teachers in their attempt to wake me up. especially history questions. hehehe. I HATE MAOZEDONG BTW.

FINIS. [no H, my humangeog teacher always write likethis, some language. french?]


and the joker of the month must be engsiangyong, yongster LOL.

No comments: