Saturday, December 08, 2007

"9790XXXX!"

THANKS AR JY AND YJ.
call me go clarke quay, i wear until like that you guys wear like aunties.
then go there nvm, EAT ONLY JIU RETURN TO KOVAN!
!!!!!!! bus fare expensive de leh!
(tonnes of singlish...)








































cute right? it's breadtalk, NEW look. haha.

went HK cafe at kovan after so longgg!
went there to see my boyfriend, again.
call it fate, HE WAS THERE!
he served me my favourite HK cafe iced milk tea!
omg i sounded like a gay! yay!





MILK TEA!




jiaying is acting like some bimbo again.
yingjie suggested jiaying to keep chanting her phone number in front of my boyfriend so that he will take note and call her.
it's damn lame can, SHE REALLY DID IT.

wb:"can i have this... that this that..."
jy: (at the same time) "9790XXXX , 9790XXXX"

LOL! waas laughing like mad.
and i think my boyfriend recognised me. hahaha.
fate! jiaying you go and find others!



























i tried to act uglier than yj. man, i succeeded.










there's zone meeting tmr!
...
bye people! finally seeing chelsa after ten thousand years. :D

No comments: