Sunday, December 09, 2007

SMALL EYES. FREAK.

today's zone meeting was amusing, haha.
AND CPBS GOT LOTS OF THINGS TO DO CAN?!
haha, my god.

and i'm sorry jerome, i used our photo as bookmark! haha.
i can't find a proper bookmark for xueshanfeihu(xsfh).
oops. and i'm one-fifth through xsfh! so happy.
one homework going to be done soon.
AND TONGCB MIGHT BE MY GP TUTOR.
thanks arh. :(
i hope he's not the civics tutor.












yea so i met jerome and arvina today! haha.
so fun, but the photos were all very ugly because of me.
I CAN'T STAND IT LA.
rah. small eyes.


















































we'll meet soon. :)
then went to find kel yj n jy. jy that mafan de ren. BUY WHAT SCARF?! RAH. I GIVE YOU MINE. then went huimin's and accompany her, her family's all away and she's alone! takecare of yourself.

i think i'm growing fatter.

and i really regret what i did months ago and brought myself to such a state where i start to feel numb for all these misunderstandings and whatsoever and this is bad. this is so bad. moreover there shouldn't be msunderstandings and this kind of 'whatsoever' to start with. i'm getting real bad at handling these problems and i blame myself. I BLAME MYSELF! you heard that, freak.

i don't want to think now, i want to enjoy my holidays! i want to enjoy my birthday, i want to enjoy the last bit of 2007. i hope 2008 is better. i would dread 2008 if it's going to be worse.

No comments: