Monday, July 02, 2007

he's my brother.

i very tired! but i very happy.
and i got a feeling i'm gonna blog alot in July.
and i ought to pack up my table, JCTs' over.

cos' i had a great weekend. seeing kids [not too small, sec2s will do] like AC makes me feel young, but old at the same time cos' i got NOT ENOUGH energy to high with them. THEY TOO HIGH LE. especially kl and ismail. NEVER stop. whew.
siewbeng i hope your phone is ok already, lol.

but yet i'm sad.
i had sore throat and a BAD flu since geog paper that day.
it gets worse and worse and worse.
i had to buy vicks on geog paper day and finished it.
so sad. and vicks is real good for clearing nose.
just 30seconds in your mouth and the traffic jam in the nose gone. whoops.
ok, yea that's all.

and i miss ng ks! haven't seen him for almost a week! [isit? i think so.]
oh my tian. hehe, randomism.
[randomness too common. random with 'ism' sounds like a theory, mine!]

& most like tmr's a halfday! not really half, it's QUARTER! woots. lessons til 9.10 and i should be dismissed.
this is very lame.
whatever, tjc is ALWAYS reason-less.
they do funny funny things without much reason.
ok this paragraph is a bit biased. just A BIT.

and my mum is very cute!
haha yesterday at compass pt she played DDR with sister. this is funny.









and nat comp is in less than a week!
my dear junior junior NA! YOU ALL CAN DO IT.
just go out there, try your best, cannot also MUST act zai!
[the keyword is MUST ACT ZAI]
and the clouds will smile at you say, "wow nab is serious!"
chompu and fiona must OPEN EYES BIG BIG [seldom see your eyes.]
michelle MUST HAVE FIERCE FACE FOR ONCE and YUNJIA DON'T BE BLUR!
haha.
jiayou jiayou. i'll be there, casualty timekeeper usher whatever. :)
and VERY VERY LONG never see OTC people.
the nat comp will be OTC event for me too :D
i wanna take photos! [by then my K800I is back :D]

ok. that's all.

lastly........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEROME LAU FW!
:D

[3rd July 2007]
my dearest dearest dearest brother.
never fail to make me learn, and know what i'm thinking without me needing to say and keeps on saying "of course, i know you so well."
haha.
the one whom i regretted cos' he's not here in temasek, which was his target since sec4 and here i am, having a reasonable deal of tortures. :x
seems like i have to carry on his unfinished and abandoned dream! :)
THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE, WHEN I NEED YOU.
MY GREAT BROTHER, NOW AND FOREVER!

No comments: