Monday, July 16, 2007

i miss xinmin.

you know it's unforgettable.
it's more than any experience i've ever had.

at this moment, i just feel like going up to miss tee and give her a hug, telling her how much i miss her lessons and apologise for every second i spent on sleeping when she's talking.
i just wanna go back to my squad, get pumped and scolded by officers and seniors, and hear them telling us how bad our squad is.
i wanna go SCGS and find mrs low, telling her how much she've brought to xms, that made me love the school so much, so much that i find it real painful to adapt to somewhere new again.

but it's really okay with me now.
i have moon i have seokhan. the new environment gives me such people, where i find comfort and strength in.
i might have lost everything i have from xinmin, but there's one thing certainly, that has always followed me - my idiotic friends in xms! :)
i really love you guys you know. this kind of hardships and tortures we suffered in the same place or elsewhere makes us stronger somehow, makes us love each other more.
and huang guoxiong especially, he must be god's gift. this is like a... miracle. he coming to temasek is like me taking pure science. ok abit no link but i'm sure you know what i'm talking about.

everytime i go past xinmin, i always take a look at the school, at the students, at the teachers, and at their attires.
it pains me to see bimbos wearing skirts shorter than JC girls would and it pains me to see guys and girls just tucking out the school uniform like nothing.
they don't even know what's shame.
but still, my impression of xms stops at my sec4 year, it was the best campus year i ever had.
everytime i thought of xinmin, i always have that extra force to work harder.
everytime i feel like quitting from something, i always rmb how i tell my jnrs not to give up, so i didn't, cos' if i give up, i'm a rascal jackass who says but don't follow what he says.

and REALLY, i'm NOT emo. i'm just very touched that xinmin is still very important in my heart. not sad, yes. cos' i don't wanna spend so much time being sad. it's useless and it only makes the people around me bad.

right now, i just wanna go back to xinmin, and go back to xmstjohn.
xmstjohn, adius for normal activity til end of years. by then, i would be grade 6 and will proudly serve the best corps again.

watch me.

No comments: