Tuesday, July 03, 2007

i wish for a pass in econs.

i am very tired, don't know why.
AND I JUST PASSED MY PHYSICAL GEOGRAPHY :)
yes by a small margin, 20/37. but it's still a pass what!
i think my human geog was done better, so i think i should pass geography overall. lol.
tomorrow is econs and cll. so dead.
I WANT MATHS.

went out with kahmeng today.
so freaking tired, don't know why.
just finished settling ITC stuff, more sian...
sigh. this is going to drag for one year.


and very very sorry to NA today! was kinda far from hg area. i promise tml.
after i collect my K800I at simei i'll cab down. :)
meanwhile jiayou!

jiejie don't sound like we're graduating today! [although i really hope to leave the school]
we still have 1.4 years tgt c'mon! WE'LL MAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT.
JUST MAKE SURE YOU ALL CALL ME ALONG WHEN YOU ALL MEET YEELING.
BE IT ALJUNIED OR WHEREVER. I WILL TRY TO GO. :D


and and and and and. IT'S JULY! omg i'm slow.
I'M QUITE HAPPY IT'S JULY YOU KNOW.
COS', IT MEANS, 5MORE MONTHS TO 2008! HAHA.
waiting for this bad bad bad year to go away.
and after 16 years of free oxygen, this is the first time i looked forward to my birthday.
cos' it simply marks the end of 2007 when my bday comes.
so it means even if nobody wanna share my end-of-07 joy with me, i'll buy a tiramisu cake and celebrate myself. :P

wishessss of 2007,
a. i wanna be selina's boyfriend! [guess that would be the wish even after i get married.]
b. i want xmstjohn to get CAA GOLD(2007) NEXT YEAR AGAIN! :D
c. xmstjohn own z7 FAC next year and enter nats!
d. my alevels to be AABC!
e. my friends' alevels to be AAAA!
f. everyone to be happppy! :D
g. SLIM DOWN LA. THAT'S BEAR'S CHILDHOOD DREAM :P and MOON'S.
h. do pullups sooooon, like reall soon? :S
i. be in stjohn for another ten years! HAHAHAHAHA.
j. my family, friends to be very healthy. i mean very :)

ok let's not be greedy.
and i want starbucks greentea frap everyday! this is a photo taken like, last year?! lol. vivo outing with CL zuli, originally an old AC outing, but only i went. AHHA. LETS GO AGAIN, i haven't go vivo in ten years!



No comments: