Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I WANT TO RANT. dumb ass.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOON AND YEELING! :D
hougang boy loves you!

thanks for all the wishings on my tagboard!
rrly tired to reply,
but i really appreciate it. :)




ok i hope none of them read this.
but i really really am not up to the job of being the president of this IT club.
ppl can tell me mtgs aren't productive, when they themselves aren't contributing.
davin said the club sucks, that's so true when the president (ME) sucks cos' he's just doing nothing but rot.
okay the notice board, it's been there for half a year then the notices put up on april 2007 were cleared.
okay those programmes i promised, nothing is seen at all YET.
yes it's my fault for most, but many of the people inside there are also very very very unworkable and incooperative.
i really dread this pdp or commitment or responsibility, maybe more like a burden.
i'm sorry, but i really can't commit. oh my. stretch myself until i die.
if i have better members who are more supportive maybe i will be more willing. but for now, no. deadly no. this club sucks cos the ppl especially the president sucks.

i got h3 mazarin studies and my sjab cadets. im not as free as you are. and so what if you are free? a meeting only also complain like siao. i want to scold vulgarities but that's not me sadly. im so frigging frustrated. not with anybody but MYSELF.
when the followers doesn't face the same direction as you and the thin thread holding the team together is broken, it's the leader's fault.

yes, i am their leader.

No comments: