Thursday, January 24, 2008

Whatever.

this is like expired. koksiong's bday! hahaha. super dumb. it's a tausabao. i didn't upload photos onto the computer for a week already, so wait huh. seok's bday was more interesting. haha.













Mr Lim said something to me on wednesday.
"我对你期望很高,不要让我失望."
... And half an hour ago, i'm still stuggling to do H3 Tutorial 2.
congratulations, i solved 3 parts of questions. That's all.
sigh, :(
I really think i'll die for the H3 test that's coming real soon.
it's not that i never study nor do my work, it's really hard to understand and no one can help me.. oh gosh. jerome... :(

On a happier note, my juniors did well for Olevels! weee! :D
haha. congratulations to weiqi too! you are like so qiang! so JC or poly?
and another thing, kahmeng! omg. he smsed me and thanked me. i was super touched. i thought i lost him after zone comp, but i guess he's ready to fly off from here and soar somewhere else. :) i'm proud of him too! and adam and everything! those sec4s also got A1 for higher chinese, nice one!

yup, H3 makes me sad but the results made me a little better.
i got a bad hair cut. damn.

there's H3 tomorrow :(
there's instructors' camp tmr :)

everyday is such a mixture of everything.
CAN SOMEONE SEND ME A MATHS GENIUS TO SOLVE ALL THE TEDIOUS H3 PROBLEMS?

bye people. i want to sleep early for there's H3 and camp tmr.
take care all! i'm not giving up!

No comments: