Monday, March 12, 2007

i admire S3, the trainers and myself!




lol. what an alaf picture.
taken a month ago i think, ADAM ANG.

camp was kinda fun, but very very tiring. especially for the trainers. the PCs worked real hard, of course the SCs also! kinda amazed by kenneth nabilah and shumin's performance. they really were not bad. the S-level trainers were superb too! although there's some minor cockups and problems, but they really were efficient. S3 im so sry! didn't get best dept cause of me :x haha -pats my head- wooo, yay. fun camp.

sad to book out on the last day of camp and go to OTC. damn they thought i'm really an elephant. treated me like some animal. yes it's OTC, officer trng course, NOT ATC. damn. "we'll treat you like adults, blahblah." YES WE ARE YOUNG ADULTS, but we were treated like YOUNG ANIMALS. it all started with 'A', so it's the same yea? haha. BULLSHIT.

and i never forget that officer for scolding me cos' i closed my eyes for a minute. damn. and Tango was short-strengthed. haha. 10 out of 16 only. the other 6 must have known OTC would sucks.

damn, still have PT during theory courses! it's like wth? and they want ME TO CHANGE MY FULL U. think la, if i really become officer, den i don't need my full u already. even if i don't become one, i still no need, my corps don't require me to change. okay let's not use 'require', let's use FORCE. thanks kunyang, he's gonna lend me his full u. :D

okay, i don't wanna describe further. but people please motivate me! i still got 6 theory days, camp, and a gazillion of projects! omg, and the theory test doesn't test you on the lectures, it test you on ANYTHING! even dining etiquette. oh my tian, as crap as shit.

should i like give up, or continue?
if i give up, it's for myself.
if i continue, it's for XMSJAB, never for z7 or hq.
but if i give up, i think many people gonna get disappointed...
sigh.
MOTIVATE ME, someone.

No comments: