Monday, March 19, 2007

life's tough.

what a crybaby.
haha, i love to cry, seriously i'm mad.

i think i've got a faulty faucet.

i am mentally weak la.
so weak that i can't stand anything.
fatigue's taking its toll on me, or not?
maybe it's just me and myself.
but i'm tired, real tired.
i wish to take a break from everything and anything.
i wish to quit school, stop studying and do what i want everyday.
forget it, that's impossible.

otc, new jc life, travelling distance.
everything and anything, i just could take it no longer.
i'm so weird.

i don't really wanna tell my jc peers. i shouldn't be selfish and affect them yea.
luckily, i still got koksiong zhiyuan and changrong.
and i really miss yeeling and dingjie.

everyday i get out of the house, everybody's still asleep.
den everytime i got back home, my parents' still working.
den when its time to sleep, they sometimes are not even back.
i know its not what they want, they can't help it too. but.
i dntknow la.
just feeling supportless.

all i remembered the last thing dad said to me was "i'm proud you got 6points!".
and it's last month.

ahh. i'm just crazy.
nostalgia overwhelms.

No comments: