Sunday, March 25, 2007

OTC theoryday 3 OVER! i'm tired.

OTC was tiring today.
i only enjoyed footdrill!

they make us hentak kaki like mad.
the timing damn damn fast!
and the marching timing is as fast as the hentak! RAHH.
keep doing turning turning and turning, and saluting.
under the hot sun.
everybody was wet in their uniform after the 30-minute footdrill session.
at least i learnt warm-up skills on footdirll :) so crazy n fun!
it's mad but i like the training.

presentation skills lecture like very boring to me huh.
lol, even my instructor [sam sir] said i'm quiet today. hmmm.
AND MOI! omg, my first aid MOI topic is top to toe survey.
it's PRACTICAL! i'm going to die.

ok, time for lame pictures.



























mrs miller and the shining fairy! lol.













moon and bev caught in action ar!



in teacherless PW...


































pretty CRYstal.


















how random can koksiong get! haha.
taken at the swimming pool after tiring 40laps.
omg, luckily i have him in tj! arhhh. love you man!


















yesterday [sat] at NHQ.zone7 sec1 inauguration!
omg sec1s really got life.
northvista came in first! shit.
xinmin was second :D yay to xmsjab sec1s. hyper like siao.
this is when i still got my hair.
now, i cut half of my fringe, slope and everything terrible. ):
and i changed my url to
http://yel-low.blogspot.com
the hyphen thing is getting on my nerves!

left 4theory days of OTC.
jiayou wenbin...
end of april coming.
FAC over soon, flagday over soon!
okay shall do my geog!

No comments: