Sunday, March 18, 2007

OTC theory course day 2 OVER, jiayou wenbin!

the missing photos for "life's a bitch' post.


































today's OTC is tough.
PT was like, never before.
the toughest one of my life.
everyone was sweating like mad dogs,
especially me.
i think i'm some dark cloud with limbs doing exercises.
my god.
the officer still say we can split our legs if we do more of the exercises.
true, though. my goddd.

"when you find something difficult and you don't like it. the only solution is to keep doing it. you will overcome it eventually."
this is the only thing i learnt, i guess.


AND, i got a preliminary warning from my SI [senior instructor].
for my HAIR, adelard too. like so. wth. haha.
must cut, if not warning letter to me, and CC to zone commissioner!
walao, like so serious likedat. :x
who's the zone com anyway? haha!

i'm thinking, if i can't go for OTC camp,
then i would needa wait for camp next year.

then i would be commissioned only together with adam they all.
although that's not what i want obviously, wait 2 years for CSO(6)? haha.
like so crazy, hmmm :/

luckily went home tgt with chelsa, if not i would cry out loud.
next saturday is sec1 inauguration, boring!

No comments: