Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's May, my dear.

it's May 2007 already.
my LEP scholarship results' gonna be out.
it's House Committee elections, I got a real bad feeling that i can't get into Gamma HC. there's 10 of them running for HC in jon's class! hmmm.
it simply means OTC camp is coming. i'm kinda worried. heard it's tough like siao.
JUNE COMMON TEST IS COMING HELL FAST LA! my geog... econs! wtf. and chinese lit. my tiannnnn.

went for Tango outing last week! hehe. will upload photos once i got them.
went out with mummy and rachel toooo! cool. so long never see them. :D
hmmm, no stjohn for one week only and i feel weird, real weird.
haha.

sports day was indeed, BORING yesterday. well not exactly. talked to guanwei and it's fun ;D
did revisions with some jnrs to help them for their midyrs. YOU GUYS BETTER WORK HARD!



before we began, it's a MOON photo! haha. not really ugly. but more to come, don't worry!











it's not my face. it;s the bag! man, don't feel like returning to yingjie. why not i give you my nike bag and you give me yours :D













woots. find cute guanwei.











hehe, fierce guanwei. EH, he's CCMSJAB chairman who plays table tennis, don't pray pray. wee OTC's FINISHING :D










moon's face hor, forever BIG leh.








WEIQI!!!!!! lol.






kahmeng last warning for you.
you better don't OOC if not guan wei and i will kick your ass.
left 3day camp[i know its tough], 2day AGI and 1day national only!
donnnnnnnnnnnnnt give up. ;D

yay going to jog with CL zuli.
okay shall blog later, if i come online.
econs still suck!

No comments: