Tuesday, May 22, 2007

ok what the hell someone kill me nowww!

haha.
thought it over and i shouldn't brood over going to NYJC would be better and stuff. IT'S ALREADY A FACT I'M IN TJC. learn to adapt love [i don't think so] and appreciate the school. ok i try.

got lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of stuff to do.
LEP project was so stupid!
mr tang chose yijun as leader when she's so busy and she had to sabotage me when i'm so busy too!

GPP was stupider.
i thought PW is something the tutor should guide us.
instead he said more than 3drafts of GPP is NOT YOUR WORK ALREADY.
yea la whatever. dorea's working hard and i appreciate.
this week's really busy for me.

i'm so forgetful that i forgot to get back change when i buy stuff. lol.
my god.
i have to pay this pay that pay whatever shit i have to pay.
i forgot to buy dinner for my bro and sis tonight and i called for MAC delivery.
21.40 bucks, it cost a bomb when mum only gave me 10 bucks.

nowadays it just rains weirdly when it likes to and it makes me feel weird too.
it's mid year and it should be HOT!
c'mon. somemore i thought it's El-Nino this year?
weird weird weird weird. RAINING?! lol. my tiann. save earth!
the rains make my temper weird too.

rahh. the good thing is i've gotten the CLEP scholarship!
remission of sch fees, $1000 per annum!
3 cheers ok.
somemore i only need to pay for air tix when i go overseas this year end.
yipee.
congrats to KOKSIONG and ZHIYUAN and MOON too! :D

okay. i shall do something right.
like packing my bag for OTC camp.
do the LEP project coordination.
fill in my LEP scholarship form.
and curse my PW tutor.

No comments: