Sunday, May 20, 2007

some things never change, but not for the rest.

sometimes, it's not about whether we can, it's about whether we want.
sometimes, it's not about we want anot, it's about whether we can.
sometimes, it's about neither.

i don't enjoy doing OTC stuff, especially when HQ stinks at times.
i don't enjoy doing IT C stuff, i have no passion.
i don't enjoy doing tutorials, lol.
i don't enjoy going to school, this is worst.
but it's not about whether i want or not. it's my job, my responsibility.
whether i like it or not, responsibility drives me, and i push myself.
it's gonna be over like so soon. just bear with it.

yea, maybe one day you'll enjoy the working process.





fred's...











sexyback.












I SAW LISA AT CITYHALL! SHE'S DOING CIP. FATE!







TANGO meeting for campfire today.
LOL. maybe shuyu is correct. without my mouth and adelard's face we look alike! T.T




sigh, an awful week ahead. i real hate it.
but i can't run away. ...
maybe global warming kill and sports carnival get cancelled!

No comments: