Friday, June 06, 2008

CARAMEL.









































I love CR and MEL!
I LOVE CARAMEL! LOL.
Text me if you need me alright, I love you big neh boy and witch.
(and I'm not used to having a tanned complexion, weird.)

I met Lisa today too, I love you too!
Stop fantasising about things that never ever happen and start studying and build your beautiful future! HAHA. :)

And I'm not starting to study like how I should!
Oh man.
Oh and I met Yvonne Maam from Nanhua Corps today.
She didn't change, still as fierce and violent as ever, :)
And I guess she's the most respected officer to me and my squad outside Xinmin, especially Kunyang and Weiqi. Sometimes I wish she was still here. I always learn from her, and Sock Maam and Weiye Sir, haha.
YES I WILL STUDY HARD FOR ALEVELS!

Now, some target setting for JCTs. Even if it sounds stupid, I'm still aiming for it anyway.
H2 Chinese Lit : 70/100 (A)
H2 Economics : 55/100 (C)
H2 Geography : 65/100 (B)
H2 Mathematics : 85/100 (A)
H1 General Paper : 50/100 (D)
Haha, Econs seems hard but yea, ALL THE WAY LOOWB!
(Actually, everything seems hard, lol.)




Lastly, I really hope you'd stay. But if circumstances and the heart doesn't allow, we have no choice too.
All the best.
:)

No comments: