Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Truckloads of bullshit.

CDI was cool.
Bravo was the coolest. We won the competition!
And Adam Sir (lol.) and Peirong Maam were cooler than coolest. They aren't in the sun! Grr.
I learnt a lot again from this 3D2N course. One of the better zone event organised.
At least there's meaning for both the trainees and trainers.
But for the Instructor Team from the corps, I expected more. Oh well.
Then again, I saw another side of them, more to the positive one.







































































































CDI camp was good.
I enjoyed the company of the trainers, my cadets and the people from Bravo alot.
And of course not forgetting Yongqing Sir (lol sounds cute), Staff Nab and Staff Mich!
Thanks for coming man, laughing with me hysterically during the Happy Hour (lol again.) and clearing up the breakfast. Oh talking about food, the food was good! And Tanglin is a funny place, somehow.
I'm loving the smell of the snake powder, whatever you call it. And seriously Nerissa looks like Shumin, lol.


IT CLUB CAMP.
Don't want to elaborate.
The worst camp I've had.
I've never got been scolded so much within such a short period of time, not even in some 3D2N or 4D3N SJAB camp. I've never seen people pushing blames around like anything, when I thought we should work as one committee.
Exco is truly disappointing, but so am I. Oh well, enough is enough, and you *, shut your trap and do something beneficial rather than nagging and talking nonsense. Second home eh, haha. Whatever. And you, better don't come to me, and apologise because as an Exco member you skipped the whole camp. B__h.
I regret myself for not being firmer, and being in control of the situation, okay fine.
It's over. I'm glad it's over.
This lesson's painful, so I'll remember it.
I hope I'm out of school this minute. It's such a wrong place for me. I can't find passion and purpose there.

Stop thinking, and start studying. I miss SJAB.

No comments: