Monday, June 16, 2008

November 2007.




















16 November 2007.
Set off with my three best friends.
Looking forward to almost everything, except the lessons.
Anticipating snow, shopping and everything good.
15days changed our lives drastically.
It gave us good memories. It made our bond stronger.


It's not the great Chinese architecture but the stairs we climbed together.
It's not the weather but the coats we switched, and laughed about how stupid we look.
It's not the hotel facilities but the roommates we had.
It's not the food we had but the jokes we cracked during dinner.
It's not the tasty noodles but the funny waiters and encounter.
It's not the tour group, but the four of us.
It's a warm winter.


And I'm recollecting it, all over again. How?



PZY said she missed last winter too. MJY too. How about you NKS?
:)
And although sometimes I hate to admit this, but I miss you a lot, I hope you're doing fine and keeping up with studies! I'm sure you are. I'm sure you miss us too.
I'm sure you miss the wonderful meals, those rice buckets you've cleared, that funny girl, the times we talked when we see nothing but each others' minds, the times we aren't together when we are together. I can't believe we went through so much again, in this 15 days.
Oh, stop it. Hmmm, I wonder when we will ever quarrel again. It beats keeping silent all these while.


MJY I'm sure you missed your cockroach! And your PZY who's the only one willing to go green with you, haha. And those very ugly shots taken of you, us, and the * photo taken at Wang Fu Jing. Haha, :) And those plane rides! I sat with you, and the feeling's different when we went there and when we came back, cos' the topics were different. Of course the conversation we had when we were returning was more fun, :D HAHA, don't beat me. I'm sure you missed those too. AND, your lettuce burger at Mac! LOL.


PZY! Oh my god our second Beijing trip together! Maybe there's going to be a third one! Haha. You and your jokes, and your Kang Shifu! Haha, oh man. Second time up the Great Wall together, feels great eh? And your sausages, you had a lot of them in Beijing lor! I just realised everything about you is food! Haha, can't stop eating eh? Bridge with xx and jelyn, bla bla. Your jokes keep my laughing cells alive 24/7! And your stomachaches! And that day where you felt sick and moody. Oh man. You wasted a day not having fun! :(


Oh man, I miss us, together.
Getting caught in our room, with one in the toilet, and one beside the bed, but slippers all around. Exchanging coats like nothing, and isolating mine. Eating zhajiangmian at that restaurant, getting laughed at cos' we know nothing and we ourselves had a good laugh. The long boring lectures, where we tried to kill time entertaining each other, or doing other productive stuff. The literature museum, instead of learning we fooled around with the statues? Or maybe the shopping trips to the Olympics merchandise stores, where we bought alot of those dolls and stuff? Haha. I really miss us.


The last time we got together was NKS's birthday, eh? That's 5 months ago already.
When are we going for ice cream again? Or another meal at the canteen, sitting on those a-bit-too-small chairs and eat those hard-like-rocks buns. Or maybe another visit to the museum, even a boring visit was made fun, and memorable. Or maybe even Mac, I want to make a special order for MJY. I want hot fudge sundae again. Or more dumplings? Maybe another trip to the supermarket. Ahh, reminiscing.


30 November 2007, came back. The trip ended, memories didn't.
The camera just couldn't catch enough of the best moments.
I had a great winter.
I mean, I had one of the best winters in my life, and in the decades to come.
With 3 of the best friends made at three different stages of my life, this is timeless.


I wish winter don't come anymore, cos' nothing would be better than the last one.

No comments: