Saturday, June 14, 2008

THANKS MEL.

I never do this kind of lame shit thing before (I think.).
But for MEL, alright, shall try once and see how, lol.

1. At what age do you wish to get married?
Hmm, honestly, 28. HAHA.

2. Study hard or Play hard?
Die hard, studying and playing are tough.

3. Who is the person you trust most?
I don't know, actually.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Yes, and no. Stupid question.

5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
I have a lot of dreams, hmm. Maybe I want 48 hours each day!

6. What is your idea of a friend?
Presence, trust, care and love.

7. What is your goal this year?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
Guess so.

9. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
Eat, eat and eat. Then go slim down, then eat, then slim down and eat... Buy clothes, more of them, I want red blue green yellow pink all shit colours! Donate to Szechuan and Burma. Renovate the house, blabla. If you have all the time and money in the world, you'll do everything!

10. If time were to unwind, what would you want to change?
Hmm, don't think I would want to change. Life don't need a rewind.

11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?
LOL. I don't know what's weird.

12. What feelings you hate the most?
Disappointment.

13. What is your childhood ambition?
To be a teacher, hmmm.

14. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Maybe I guess.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
To be able to eat. LOL.

16. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
Me, myself, I.

17. One person who you think will be able to guide you through everything?
I don't know actually.

18. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
Talks like a machine gun!

19. Do you deserve to be loved?
Of course, hee.

20. Do you believe in vampires and werewolves?
Yes actually, woah.

THIS IS BORING, LOL.

No comments: