Thursday, July 27, 2006

BOO.
I MUST PASS MY PULL UP AT ALL COSTS.
or not.
):










gosh.
i got 4 blisters at each hand.
so, 4x2=8.
lol. this shows that i have great endureance, perserverance and determination!
but through sheer hard work will bring me success?
gosh. i have 2 weeks left.
that's short, very very short.





anyway,
i made a teenyweeny mistake in the lastpost and is lazy to edit it.
its SERENE TAN XINYI and not SERENA yadda yadda.
haha. (:





and can anybody please enlighten me,
whether a fully boiled egg will float on the surface on the water?
while i was boiling halfway, then i suddenyl realised that and called many for help.
lol. i was so stupidly amusing myself.
blah.
going to mathematics again soon!
haha.




and i missed ytd spore idol.
today's the results!
haha. i hope for nothing but for emilee to get into the next round!
:DD yeah! hoho.


tmr maybe going to eat with dear purepigs :DD
so fun. lol :x
tmr got road run. lol. so BOO.
me and daryltan going to walk throughout i guess.
but i have to slim down to pass pull up!
lol. sounds linkless.








and i've decided.
every saturday shall jog with my brother at punggolpark
and every sunday with my brother and fel too haha.
:DD I MUST KEEP FIT AND SLIM DOWN.
lol.





let me watch youtubes now.
hilarious touching powerful singapore idol.
meryl was a lost jewel :/
rahh.



alright people.
BYEBYE AND SEEYOU (:

No comments: