Sunday, July 09, 2006

if one has the determination to overcome,
it's as if the phoenix rising from the ashes.











after today.
all stjohn matters come to an end.
it's time to put all my heart in my examinations.
after that, stjohn comes back.

reflecting through my 4 years.
i think. stjohn life was very very happening.
escalating in ups and downs.
shall talk about all these maybe these few days.
stjohn journey part 1 ends here.


all the best to my dearest training department.
all the best to my FATs and FITs.
all the best to the whole of stjohn.

lastly.
all the best to my beloved AmbulanceAdult team TWO.
teach the cadets correct stuff.
LEONGKAHMENG AND BERNIELEE. don't ever teach them to play with watermelons.
and ADAMANG. your face. don't spread!
they are half of my best memories in stjohn :DD
i love you. and i love to pump you too (:





to AmbulanceCadet FOUR and NursingCadet THREE of 2005.
goodluck for olevels [most of them] and workhard in whatever you do.
(:












often.
the most captivating music that release a soul is the one from the heart.

No comments: