Wednesday, July 05, 2006

sorry.
my tagboard is crazy.
or rather my computer is crazy.
it's going to break down one of these days.
T.T

and from now onwards i'm not going to use abbrievations in my blog.
PURE FULL spelling.
(:
great.





and i can't tag on my own board.
now that's crazy.
anyway.
what i wanted to say was:
thanks people. i'm okay. i just felt like ranting everything.
therefore i changed my blog and really gave a piece of my mind.
[:







in this bustling world of love, war and work.
what people seek is peace, space and time.
this little ball of magma keeps revolving.
it waits for nobody.
so people. grab hold of every precious second you have in your hand.
if not, they will flow off from your hands faster than you know.








by all these proper english and vocabulary,
I HOPE I GET B FOR ENGLISH IN PRELIMS!
haha.
moments of ecstasy.

byebye people.
1.5 more hours to 0000 to wish jiaying dajie a happy birthday!
(:

No comments: