Friday, July 21, 2006

firstly i hope mel jie is okay.
(:
takecare okay.
the shirt can be washed so nvm (:
i can always lend you my sleeve.
unless i'm sleeveless! haha.
=.- not funny.








today's lessons was boring.
but luckily gabriel sat with me.
takecare chiangchin (:
: DD



haha.
went to hougang mall with laogong and serena!
hahaha.
SOO HAPPY.
i got my SHE album and it's nice.
as in the cover.
lol :x




then was tuition.
well.
always the same.
haha.


when i went home, i saw daryl tan at the voiddeck of my block.
gurps*
so late.
haha.
he come and find me?
HAHA.
so sweet.
brokeback salam*
lol. no la.
10++ pm and he's having church activity.
lol.








last thing before i go for my tv.
WE ARE CHANGING CLASSROOMS WITH 404.
wonderful yea.
RAHHH.
no fun.
although it's just above 403 *winks,
but.
not a strategic location.
amd somemore sooo. HIGH.
jiaying must be laughing like crazy.
argh.
who cares about our class only having aircon after recess.
it's still the same, spoilt moron.
i hate him to the core.
haha not that serious, but he sucks.
boo. zhengrui must be nodding his head.
: DD







rahh.
MY TV.
BYE PEOPLE! (:

No comments: