Wednesday, July 26, 2006

RAHHH!
today was a stupid day.
lethargy possessed me and i felt like a walking corpse.
everything seems withered upon my vision.
this feeling, it's making me ecstatically weak.






hohoho.
even with the sleeping english monster as my tutor.
I MUST GET ATLEAST B4 FOR PRELIM ENGLISH!
hahaha.
sleeping monster with humongous nostrils.
HUMONGOUS. haha.








alright.
what a day.
another bottlecap war IIIIII.
haha sorry. i forgot to count the number of wars.
let's call it the nth war then. haha.
count ourselves lucky nothing is broken,
maybe except darylho's few strands of hair and elson's temper.
lol.
please come to my class and study with great forbearance and tolerance.
my class can't keep those who are sick of noise and violence.
:x haha. what a lively class.
rowdily lively (:






today stjohn's was exceptionally crazy.
maybe because of my newsletter essay on march camp.
or maybe it's the voting slip that was crazy.
haha.
i bet i'm the cutest senior.
but weiqi knew that i would definitely clinched that,
she eliminated that section.
3 BOO to weiqi!
haha.
:x


hope the new batch of baby AA AC NA NC turn out polished.
they are xmsjab's new gems : DD




moodswings aren't for girls only.
it's every human right to have moodswing.
lol.
SERENA TAN XINYI! get this right.
lol. she's another crazy girl. like me. except the gender diff.






TUITION WAS BORING PLEASE.
sin cos tan cot cosec sec.
what shit. lol. trigo sucks.



after tuition was conversing with laogong about our life,
one year later, ten years later, years ago..
haha.
i suddenly wanna stop studying after secondary school.
i don't wanna go JCs or something like this.
ten years later my ambition is to go into educational line?
now, it sounds now dead and boring.
lol. it lacks life for everything now, except having fun with my crazy friends in this crazy little school.
boo.
time will never stop, but i still wish to make a crazy request.
I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP.
haha.
:/






alright.
let me suffocate in this hotness and lastly.
HAPYP BIRTHDAY TO LOOWENXIN MY PRETTIEST SISTER.
(:
haha.








still, the end justifies the means.

No comments: