Tuesday, January 23, 2007

THE BREEZEEEE!





haha. okay today sucks.
i hate tuesday's lessons.
GP so demoralising for me, my quiz...
lol. chinese we call it, 惨不忍睹.
sigh*
look at dingjie, what a freak he is. =P





geography was as usual, boring. lol. oops.
i didn't mean it, but kinda, senseless to me.




okay maths lecture was worse.
that miss jacky cheung look-alike was shouting and shouting.
calling students to stay back after they're late won't make them learn.





omg PE was hell crazy.
ran jogged and walked for 3.4km.
was shocked, didn't know i got such determination.
but dirtied my house tee in the end, yikes.
and really, i can't do chin-ups. sad case.

























okay, when i'm on my way to bedok interchange,
a sudden cooling breeze blew towards me! omg.
my dearest AC all know, i'm allergic to WIND! LOL.
it got those penetrating sensation through my body, making me feel itchy and ticklish.
omg, what a vulnerable bighead. lol.
i miss those footdrill trainings with kunny and people.
at least we had fun, and i always sabo everybody to pump cause of my breeze allergy.
lol. :)



ok, enough of crap.
i went back to xinmin for a short while around evening.
miss xinmin! LOL. so fast yea =.-


and must take a photo with some of my CGmates before we leave school!
who knows, it's our only two months together.
people like dingjie, trent and the girlgang from CLL.
hmm, that's saddening :/


lala.
better go read the newspaper.
i wanna eat icecream all of a sudden.
mocchi.. lol.



No comments: