Friday, January 26, 2007

IT'S TOMORROW!
I'M EXCITED! HAHAHA.
I LOVE S.H.E!
lol. over estatic, elated, dramatic, whatever whatever!
hahaha.




ok i only remembered PW n GP lessons today.
it's funny la! [during PW]






































vanessa really can imitate dj! lol.
it's damn funny, somehow. i couldn't stop laughing.

GP was quizzes again.
i was like, 'huh?'
haha, so blur like shit.!
and once again,
dj proved to the class he's a freak! EEK! lol.







maybe i think i'm gonna join leoclub.
lol, i am so kind and charitable :D

i was so late for stjohn,
already last muster parade when i reached.
so went out for dinner with kunny eeliang and weiyuan.






















went to ichiban and saw that momo ice cream i felt like eating the otherday! omg i was so tempted. i was like squeaking and squeaking.
'shutup you loo.' haha. eeliang always scold me.
boo you!
ok people, treat me that next time.







i just love to make fun of dingjie and listening him speak mandarin.
well it's the weekend again.
no crapping with Cg27 for two days, that's sad and untolerable okay!
BUT THIS WEEKEND IS S.H.E WEEKEND! lolol.
oh man, i'm gonna faint of overhighness.
cure me someone! LOL.
oh and PE's tough. my god, bullshitty.



i still feel like going TJC tomorrow. :/
oh ITC and camp briefing in the morning.
yay and i'm gonna cut my hair in the afternoon.
must take CG photos with neat hair next week.
before my olevels results comes out.
i am only confident for amaths, the rest...
oh man, please i just hope to stay in TJC with my CG.



PLEASEEEEE!

No comments: