Wednesday, January 31, 2007

STRONG WINDS!
there's strong winds today man.
or you call that gusts? my english sucks.
i was like, omg. even bicycles was being blown down.

had tutorials today, lotsa them.
miss lam left today also ): that's sad.
and dingjie rest well!

ok it's english exhibition for contact time.
beverly tried to make me the exhibition person.
went for drama in the end.
hahaha.





















frederick sherly joanne maziah pereen and me!




i'm so happy!
tmr koksiong is going to crash into TJC. HAHAHA.
never see my dearest laogong for a hundred years.
FINALLY!
yay.

there's also some alumni meeting for stjohn this friday.
so funny, the term. seniors sounds nicer.
ok whatever.
i'm so lame.


i'm bloody tired.
wanna sleep soon, maybe i don't read today ba. :x
and there's two periods of CLL tmr!
it's compo writing. take my life man.




this is the girl who has nice fringe in my CG. LOL.

No comments: