Monday, January 22, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN MUMMY AND SEOKHAN JIEJIE!
lol. omg. i just turned 16 while people are on their way to 17. gosh.
wait til 18years old, i'm gonna get laughed for not able to watch M18. lol.























saturday, bought a book at kinokuniya. haha.
and went national library to borrow 3 atlases. lol.
i'm crazy. saw this btw.
























sunday morning xiongwei smsed me and woke me up.
"breakfast or lunch?"
oh my, am i elated to receive his sms.
finally he took the initiative lol.
ate out with him and lisa.
talked lotsa crap.
he became fatter. oh my.





















today's lessons were boring.
slept through 3quarters of econs lecture.
oh my. anyway listening doesn't help much.
my classmates didn't copy, guess i shall help myself.

walked to bedok mrt with dingjie.
on the way went to 7-11 and wanted to buy my banana milk.
walked past the chocolate stuff and saw kitkat chunky.
never tried before, it taste. not bad.
it sure brings back lotsa, memories.
you are happy, right? i hope you are. wtf mr toilet, stop thinking.




















felt abit, sour and emo, den ranted to dingjie again and again.
haha. i'm sorry. it's the work of the kitkatchunky thing.
glad he's there, did control my imagination from running wild.









okay, going off to karen's house, hope she won't kill me when she sees the present. and as promised, my CG photos.
i miss you. what the hell. bloody stop thinking.
































No comments: