Saturday, January 20, 2007

what the.
i nearly fainted on the streets of orchard road.
btw, this is my 150th post of this meaningful blog. yay :D


thought i was going to be late in the morning.
see the gorgeous morning traffic at 7am+.



















ok it's swimming! my god.
now i'm dead tired, alright forget it.

GP was self work.
i thought i disturbed my side of the class.
i was blasting the MP3 player.
moon stared at me but didn't tell me what's wrong, thought was my mumbling.
lol. but dingji didn't stop me, he said the music's not bad. HHA MANDOPOP!

ok, lunch!
me, trent, moon, seokhan jiejie, yijun, yilin, dingji and jinghui ate outside.
i ate vegetarian.
BUT DINGJI! my hinduism-cum-buddhism-cum-taoism way didn't work.
the results was poor, not 25 ):
okay, made a lot of jokes though, trent was QUAN from hanakimi! lol.
"wo shi QUAN de tou hao fans!" lol, coldd..

okay CLL was laughing sessions, the teacher... lol.
scholarship talk was boring! i swear! lol. should've gone stjohn earlier.






somehow i think today sec3 squad not bad, maybe because there's only 10+ left.
oh and i saw alvin jumping towards the polyclinic for a MC, lol.
was laughing on the bus when i saw that. it's too funny, can't control.
nearly lost my voice, my dear.
and should i go for OTC, been asking myself, again.
met koksiong! and finally gave him the card, but not yet the bottle.



what a picture tianrong took after activity.
i am a stjohn student leader! LOL.
[who is abit, sluttish! :x]






























attempted to rush home, and bathed, rushed to somerset.
i am superman. my god. so damn tired.
met purepigs at somerset just for MAC! lol.
it sounded lame to me, but had fun.

lol kelvin's head smaller than my fingers!

























this is, err, ABSTRACT!




























carriechoo got thick legs. lol.




























then some mad man came to us and grabbed richard's arm, demanded for 2bucks in return of a lucky 4D number.
well, i think he's a conman.
ric and serena used 4 bucks to chase him away.
hmmm.



went home after that,
was dead beat.

there's dance audits on tuesday.
think i'll go and try.
but aishah seems to be suffereing inside.
i hope not.


somehow i cannot post the CG photos we took on wed civics lesson.
i'll upload soon. :D

and i should start doing my homework.
oh, i thought i miss CG27/07 so fast.
i wanna khave fun with them everyday. :x
and mr dingji visits this yellow blog!
shocked. haha you idiotic extrovert! RAHHH!

ok bye, zzz.

No comments: