Friday, March 07, 2008

ALEVELS OMG.

Today is the LAST DAY OF THE TERM!
i can laugh and cry! :) :(
it's also sarah's bday! happppppy bday! (to trent in advance too!)






















we all got trent a coffee maker, haha. :)

































it's been a month since we celebrated birthdays!
apparently we don't have any february freaks.
we do have a lot of march monsters, bertha's next, rahh!


went back to xinmin today! (again haha)
i feel refreshed everytime i go back. like my house like that. :)
so fun. but soon yongqing and nabilah are going to step down, time flies.
hate this stage of transition every year. FAC is coming. according to jane, i got quite some stuff to finish! oh man..
OH I'M EXCITED AND NERVOUS FOR CAMP! haha. but well, ____. so scary la. i hope AC and NC are coming too! haven't seen them for so long! :)

omg i think i'm going to fail my CLL test today alr. studied the same thing as moon yet she can throw out almost 2 pages of rubbish. i didn't even write a page full! hah!

today was the release of Alevels results.
saw my class getting back their chinese grades. of course there bound to be satisfaction and disappointment, but oh well. it reminds me of PW. then PW reminds me of my VISION. OMG. saw the J3 old birds getting back their results too. percentage for AB for CLL is BELOW NATIONAL AVERAGE. omg, how can? we're a LEP school, scary. and and, i wonder how i would look like when i come back next year to get back my results. i wonder what my result slip would look like too, haha.
congrats to those who had done well, cheer up to those who haven't.

JC is such a short phase of my life. when i'm beginning to enjoy it despite the rubbish, it's already ending.

No comments: