Sunday, March 30, 2008

Procrastinated to stop this procrastination.

Kuantan trip, that's one week ago.
never appreciated nature in such an intimate way, the hard rocks and wet stones, the sunny sun and the very high temperatures, the not-so-cyber cyberjaya, the very grand hotels, the very funny people (especially one who falls of from his chair), and ...
I realised I digressed away from the topic of nature, haha.
I hate the monkeys though, rah.
I loved the bridge games on bus! Especially when seokhan is quite slow and funny. I must learn from Moon and Yingying, GROSS PEOPLE.
Wow and I found someone who is as manly as bertha, she's just next to our class, haha!
I also found a bao on the sea! If there's intense heat underneath the seawater, maybe it'll become a charsiew bao! lol. I really think too much, but it's really cool though :)
OOOH! I LOVE M'SIA'S SEAFOOD! :D




































































































































































































I took photos with the girls, but it's all not with me, we'll wait. :)


Yesterday was Xinmin Sports Day and SJAB's ANNUAL FLAG DAY! WOO.
Did flag day with Adam at Tampines last year, so decided to go Sports Day this year. The sec1s and 2s are such poor things, they haven't been to the sports day yet. But well, there's nothing to look forward to as well, oops.
Met a very irritating casualty, and this is the first time I scolded a casualty! He isn't even a casualty, DON'T THINK I AM DUMB! Rah, I'm sure I will glare at him if I see him again.
Despite going for Sports Day, I brought a tin over, and collected donations too. Hee. :)

Went to Yingjie's in the evening. Supposed to go at 3pm but well, I'm always late. LOL. SO LONG NEVER SEE THEM! Especially CHOOJIAYING, it's been two months! Miss me right! Always having fun with them :)

























Counting Day today! Went to HQ with some of the mature jnrs and kids to count our corps' flag day collection! We did well again! But of course there'll be some black sheep, oh well. KAHLUN IS THE TOP COLLECTOR, Congrats eh! :)
And yea, these people are dead funny. And Yongqing and Nabilah were very very funny too! LOL. Sigh, they're stepping down in a few weeks' time. :(

I needa do work and study, H3 test on wednesday and I'm sure I am going to die. Well, I hate to believe whatever I speculate, SO I'M SO GOING TO DO WELL! :) YES! We'll see, whatever.

A lot of good incidents happened in the class too, will blog again soon! :)

No comments: