Monday, March 03, 2008

kids suck milk and hurl vulgarities online.

omg.
im stupefied
flabbergasted
bewildered
shocked
astounded
astonished
stunned
amazed
dumbfounded and whatever,

this is the very limited vocabulary of a 17-year-old telling you how shocked he was.
i just saw a 12-year-old GIRL having a wider and larger (MUCH LARGER) range of vulgarities vocabulary.

sigh, what is the world turning into?
all i see are little impish devils turning into fierce and scary bastards and bitches affecting the society and people like you and me.

kids even have the audacity to say something like "this is my blog i say what i want here blahblah" when they are online. wow. the next minute they realised policemen come knocking on their doors and catch them back to spank their asses. if you really can write whatever you want you must really be living in your own world. HELLO IT'S GLOBALISATION GROW UP AND FACE THE WORLD. EVERYBODY'S ACCESSING EVERYBODY'S SPACES! HAH, to think you know how to blog.

omg i don'tknow why i got such a big reaction. but it was really scary to see a 12-year old know more vocab than i do. somemore i'm friends with christopher the king of vulgarities. how can?! omg i feel so unfair for christopher, lol. maybe i shouldn't have a child next time. what if my child turns like this?! i'll die of exasperation and maybe i will kill myself due to an overload of stress, lol. maybe my child will scold vulgarities at me and i will slip into a state of depression and never recover. eventually i will hang myself up and DIE.

HAHA, whatever kids. grow up. don't live in your world of vulgarities. you're only 12 years old. get a life.

ALRIGHT I SHOULD BE STUDYING ECONS TEST. WHAT AM I DOING?!

No comments: