Wednesday, March 05, 2008

SLACK.










HELLO CHOO JIAYING ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?
I MISS YOU YOU KNOW? YOU SEEMED DEAD FOR ONE MONTH PLUS ALREADY! :)
I WANT GO HKCAFE SOON.

went back for stjohn today.
omg camp is so so so soon. it's like, next week!
I can faint like now alright? So excited, but so scary, lol.
okay i must be very lame from the paragraph above. but true enough it's scary okay! lol. zzz.

actually i got nothing to blog today. i just don't feel like studying for chinese lit test. OH KUANTAN TRIP IS COMING! quite excited, but not very excited. cos' after kuantan trip it'll be H3 test again. i've been skipping lectures and not doing tutorials. i think i had stopped since tutorial 4. congrats, we're at tutorial 8 now, LOL. omg, you lazy boy.

I GOT A VISION.
I THOUGHT I WOULD GET C FOR PW.
C C C C C C. OMG, I THINK I WILL DIE IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY IF I GOT C. PLEASE B B B B B B B B.
okay the results' not out yet, relax relax relax.

wow i crapped so much out. shouldn't be blogging this week already.
I WANT TO STUDY FOR CHINESE LIT, IRON MY SAFARI AND GET READY FOR HOLIDAYS!
nah, not going for cycling trip anymore. :(
why? ASK MOON JIAYUAN.
I MISS JEROME LAU! alright he smsed me. haha. i was too busy to do so. hey hope you visit this space still! i miss you bro :D
I SAW DJ TODAY AT THE BUS STOP. alright i got a feeling i'd see him every wednesday morning now. don't be jealous seokhan and moon :P

WOW BYE PEOPLE. :)

No comments: