Sunday, May 04, 2008

Goal?

I can't believe I posted again on the same day.
Haven't done so for one year and more.

Read my posts last year, or even two years ago.
My goal was very simple, clear-cut, straight.
Get good results for Alevels, move on and apply for MOE scholarship, and go on to be a teacher. Maths, Chinese whatever, that can wait.

Now, if you ask me where am I going in future, I might take a few moments to think, and might not give you a confident and definite answer like how I used to. Oh well.

Initially I wanted H3 Maths so much too, now I don't even know what I took it for, why is this happening? Time? Hah, lousy excuse. Just say you've changed wenbin, you've changed.

Oh well, this is getting more and more tiring.

Okay I have lots to accomplish.
Save my H3,
Save my JCTs,
Save my time,
Save my weight,
Save my money,

and above all,
Save my friendship.



自从那一天起我自己做决定
自从那一天起不在意谁的否定
自从那一天起听我说的道理
when i am after 17.

No comments: