Tuesday, May 06, 2008

half-dead.




















OMG I like this photo, so cute. We smile like life's really good, well, not really so.
H3 H3 H3 H3 H3 H3 H3 H3 H3.
This time I really sat down and studied, study and am studying. But well, nothing much goes in, or rather the speed I take is much slower than many geniuses out there.
Oh man. Zzz.

Haven't been myself lately.
Tried hard to listen to what people have to say like what I usually do, but currently I lost that precious ability. Maybe it's exam stress. Give me one more week friends, I do care but I don't show it these few days! Cos' I really want to give myself lots of attention as this paper is important to me.
Those who are not feeling good, takecare! In tough times like this, some grow wings and some walk on clutches, which one are you? :)

I hope I grow wings, and I really want to beat all geeks out there. Okay wrong, beat myself and get a Distinction for H3 maths! Oh man. Seems tougher than climbing Mt Everest.

I swear I won't blog for a week. Bye people. Suyee all the best for your competition! Fred all the best for your concert! Wenbin all the best for your H3 Exam next week! :)

No comments: