Wednesday, May 14, 2008

H3 IS OUT.

ALRIGHT MAN, H3 IS OUT OF MY LIFE, YAY.
Didn't do well, but should be able to pass, lol. I'm actually aiming for a B, or C.
Look at me, lowering my expectations like anything on Earth.
But I seriously don't feel like caring. Cos', more importantly,
H3 IS OVER! H3 IS OVER! H3 IS OVER!
H3 IS OVER! H3 IS OVER! H3 IS OVER!
H3 IS OVER! H3 IS OVER! H3 IS OVER!
THANKS MOON SEOKHAN SUYEE AND ALOT ALOT. I FINALLY ENDURED THROUGH THIS TOUGH MODULE!
Let's care about the results when time comes.

Went back to the corps today, felt refreshed, :)
I got my new officer corps tee too! Yay!
KAHLUN BETTER START STUDYING HARD!
Looking forward to CPN, anyhow, and since Mrs Tan is leaving, sigh.

Had Geography Urban essay test today as well, it's part of the JCTs.
Thought I'll be doomed since I devoted my two weeks of studying-till-1am plans to H3 Maths.
It turns out the 1hour reading on the way to school today helped me alot man.
Both questions covered on something I've read. But well, luck used up, and no luck for H3.
The proving questions are crazy, rah.

Anyhow, attended band concert last Saturday. :)
Really not bad. Maybe I don't know how to appreciate in the best way or something, but at least I enjoyed it! Haha. Took lots of crazy photos, went to chill out, and I refused to post the most explicit photo on Earth, heh.

OK, I'm getting tired, there's a lot of events going on tomorrow, and more on Friday.
Before I reach CPN, I have Mazarin Shine Day and college clean-up [!!].

Friend, good luck to your match tomorrow, :)



























































































No comments: