Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blog blog blog mindblock.

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL WEDNESDAY EVENING WHEN I JUST REACHED HOME FROM SCHOOL.
YES, it's SCHOOL during the beautiful holidays. Thanks arh, tsk.
Okay fine, I haven't blog for a while. ALRIGHT FINE, more than a while.
Mardi Gras, was okay. didn't dress up, no time to, don't want to, and lots of reasons for not dressing up. Haha, but it was fun, somehow.




omg, again.

























JASONLOW! omg i'll miss his stupid (ironically he's a genius) face since there's no more H3.






Last Saturday was cycling for the kids! Quite fun eh, I enjoyed it. I'm sure Miss Ng Mr Chow and Adam enjoyed it too. I wonder if the juniors did so too.






























FIELDWORK! On monday eh? Yup monday. Haha, was kind of, fun! LOL.
Photos kindly edited by Maziah! :)











































(RANDOM: I MET JIAYING SOMETIME LAST WEEK TOO! :) I LOVE YOU!)

Okay, back to life.

Yesterday was an eventful day.
Saw that with my own bloody eyes, and I really woke up and thought about everything. Was quite stupid to trap myself inside this maze, and actually all I have to do is to get out of it. Maybe Someone up there decided to give me a lil' push and reminded me of the life I have ahead. Should move on and stop dwelling on the past. Yes that's true.
So I hope, I will not hear from you again, so I won't get swayed by my own thoughts and emotions again. Thanks friend, do me this last favour. I guess I'm determined to move on this time, right wb?

There's alot of things in my head that I want to tell someone, that I want to forget, that I never want it to happen. But sometimes again, what's the use of telling others? Matters are still like that, not as if wasting more saliva means solving the problem. So today, I rather keep matters to myself. Maybe I can do it better alone.
Yet, I'm scared of this kind of thought I'm having. Tell me it's just part of growing up. Hmmm.

And I realise I'm getting more and more naggy, haha. I hope that's something good. I should nag myself into studying. I should also nag myself into thinking lesser and acting more.
Omg lots of thinking really can kill. I'm scared of myself, somehow.
I'm scared of you too, I don't want to turn into you.

Tell all of you another secret,
I'm actually looking forward to CDI, hee. Hope it's fun. I hope I can slim down, lol!
HI ADAM, I will see you again.

"It doesn't matter as long as the right ones stay :)," a right one said so.
Hee, thanks a lot Director (LOL).

Wait! I got a new hair, ok not exactly new, but newer. I got a feeling Moon and Seok will see NO difference (again) but bear will notice.
And MOON call me okay! Got something to tell you about CLL tmr! I hope you bought a better phone!

To end off, a very childish photo Serena took yesterday, of me sucking my ice ermm. What do you call this in English? Lol mindblock.










Tell you another secret, ok two.
I really really miss secondary school life.
And, I feel like switching to a LJ, hmm.

No comments: