Saturday, February 17, 2007

i miss brother!

Avril's "Keeping Holding On" is like the best song on Earth suddenly.
It reminds me of Eragon, where i watched twice, nearly thrice.
It reminds me of Ed Speleers, who my gay instincts got the better of me when i saw him.

omg, i can't wait for Eldest!

when the whole world is against you and you feel like the loneliest and freakiest person on Earth, remember there's one other person always freakier than you. THE BIG HEAD FREAK! stay happy everybody (:
it's CNY! hahaha.

suddenly i missed jerome alot! okay i'm getting random.




sometimes, when you're real down, all you want is a hand, a helping hand.
it really helps to know that someone supports your decision.
for anything and everything, i have my big brother to brave it with me.
it's hard to find someone who can guess what you're thinking, who really knows that you got alot to say before you even open your mouth. i'm really grateful to have found a brother, a great friend! okay, so emo. how am i going to survive without him!
whatever it is, we'll have sex and lose weight for another couple of years! :D
sigh, too bad he's not coming to tj.

No comments: