Tuesday, February 20, 2007

once a Chinese, always a Chinese.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GUOFA GORGOR!
the best cousin in the whole wide world! i haven't seen him during CNY.):
but his wedding cominggggggg! :D

before you proceed with this post,
please be reminded:
1, i'm a Chinese.
2, a faithful one.
3, i love the Chinese language and culture.
4, and i'm proud to be a Chinese. hahaha.

okay,playing with SE K800i.
yes, that cybershot phone which the whole world already possessed.
BUT IT'S REALLY COOL.
i think the solarizing effect is damn cute la.
a cover photo of me, COVERING MY HAIR.


haha okay.
after two days of CNY,
i came up with a conclusion.
Chinese will always do 3 things when they gather together.
EAT, GOSSIP and GAMBLE.
haha. true?
first day, i went to my aunt's house.
"lai lai, wenbin qu chi!"
"there's a lot of food arh, go help yourself okay?"
******
"your results how? not bad right? ... "
"you know arh, that whoever whoever, whatever whatever... "
[it goes on, and on, and on.]
******
'PONG AH! cha cha cha..."
[mahjong is noisy.]
second day, i went to my uncle's house first.
all my gugus are there.
"lai, that wuxiang i made myself, go try. if you like den eat more arh..."
"got bagua, go eat go eat..."
"you all want drinks? i help you all get.."
******
"aiyo, wenbin kao bu cuo arh? 7 ge A leh!"
"you know he hor, never go home for ........"
******
i thought my gugus all very nice people, don't gamble.
guess i'm wrong. haha.
"buy iBet lor, let computer help you all choose. ...."
okay, what a funny experience.
went to my grandpa's house after that.
THEY ARE GAMBLING ALREADY. haha.
playing some card games, of course, with money :D
then i joined them for blackjack.
i'm the only underaged guy playing ytd.
those kids hid inside the room with their fun PS2, including my sis n bro.
the rest all play in 2, 4 bucks.
my mum was around, so, i wanna be a good boy :D
i played 1 buck only HAHA.
i think my luck was good lor.
i had blackjack like thousand of times.
i even got double ace.
my mum was like, 'dui ah!'
bet small small den win abit only.
haha.
really, i won abit only.
if i bet as much as the rest did, i would be the big winner :D
but let's not be greedy :D
see, Chinese always do these 3 things when they get together.
but again,
I'M PROUD TO BE A CHINESE.
hahahahah.
saw trent's blog and found out he don't like to mix with those 20+ cousins.
however i prefered them :D
haha. the young ones too energetic, i'm too old and slow for them.
haha.
the 20+ ones better ma, i thought.
especially guofa and daisy, they took acare of me when i'm young.
but i haven't seen them during the CNY ):
so sad la.
okay, i'm getting so fat!
bagua bagua bagua.
they always end up in my mouth.
shit.
okay,
gotta meet purepigs, I'M LIKE SO LATE!
after that going to visit mdm lee :D haha.
den going zhiyuan's house for partttyyy!
okay, tmr school starts.
my table so messy.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GUOFA SUYIN AND KAHLOON! :D
ENJOY WHILE YOU CAN!

No comments: